05/2012 :….. RELEASE.DATE
PROTECTION …….: Steam
1 :………. DISC(S)
GAME.TYPE ……..: Strategy
Genre: Turn-Based Strategy
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Warlock: Master of the Arcane is an innovative turn-based strategy game that pits players against each other as powerful, empire-building mages as they war for dominance.
Set in the Majesty series’ fantastical world of Ardania, players have to manage cities, muster armies and enlist the help of three unique races without neglecting their wizardly training — dedicated scholars will find that a new spell combinations or powerful enchantments can be as dangerous as an army.
* Feel the magic: Research and master dozens of spells, conjure powerful enchantments and discover awesome spell combinations.
* Ready an army: Command a expansive range of units, all with unique abilities. Mobilize the forces of three races, along with special summoned troops and wild creatures.
* Choose your strategy: There are various ways to achieve victory: by military, diplomatic or even magical means.
* Fight your enemies: Engage in epic battles with large armies marching across the landscape. Players may develop their own tactics and learn to use a large number of units’ special abilities. Add some magic to this, and you will experience a true symphony of war.
* Command the game: Enjoy an innovative city management system, where there are no routine actions, and every decision counts!
* Have faith: Fight on the side of one of the eight gods. Complete their quests and spread their temples across the lands. — Or throw all gods aside and become one yourself!
* Follow the traditions: Warlock – Master of the Arcane inherits all the best elements of the famous turn based strategies of old. It has modern feel and look, but deep down it is a classic game where each player may master his or her own kingdom through magical and military skill.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack dir on the disc to your
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!